Wednesday, November 25, 2009

havent done this in a while:)

A dedication Post to Those that Play a Huge part in my life..
to the rest of you that arent mention.i still love you guys too k!hehe:)

**To my college mates that made the more interesting..(sorry but i dont seem to have pic of u guys in my lappy yet!hehe)
Terence,kavitha,Siew fan and Genise To name a few..thanks for being so nice to me!hehe..though we only known for a year now but i'm glad we had the chance to be friends!
Terence,thanks for always being there especially when things was really bad!you stood by me and those random SMS i send to u!thanks so much!lovie ya!
**THE newest addition to my fam!:)hehe..thanks you guys for making my life in KL a better one!:)You guys always make me smile and sorry for all the akward moments i have caused!thanks for making me open to new things!hehe...like daytona,Left4dead..and thanks for always tolerating me being fussy!:)thanks for taking care of me like a baby sis!haha

** BB,kONG sze min..:)You are my definition of LOve..haha..damn cheesy..but i cant find any non cheesy way of doing these..:p
BB i love YOU MORE THAN Anything in this world..you made me understand the meaning of two is better than one..thanks for always loving me and caring for me..u do a good job taking care of me..you made me a better person..you are the reason why i have the courage to fight the battles of the world..hehe..:)
i'm sorry for always having doubts about our realationship..thanks for never leaving me although there were moments i almost have wronged you..thanks for always catching me and picking me up whenever pieces of me crumble.I hope that we can be like this Forever through the good and bad times!i Love you,BB!:)Hopefully,we'll make it to 3 years!:)




**Kerryn my twin sis..i always deny that i catre and i dont show show u how i feel often because im just shy..haha..you know i <3 u dont you?well,you have been the best to me in the fam all this years..you understand me and everytime something bad happens to me,you were always there to be my crying shoulder..you see me suffer all this years and you atre the only 1 that truly understands my pain..thanks so much fopr being my own personal diary!thanks for hearing me out!
i'll never forget all the good memories we had..we aer connected somehow..maybe cause we have been sharing everything even when we were in mummy's stomach!:) sorry for always being the tougher one and bully u!hehe..im sorry for being such an arse sometimes but thanks for accompanying me!you said that we have distant since coming to KL but i feel it's the other day round!i feel so much closer to u although we seee each other less!i'm glad that i have a twin Jie like u!:)couldnt have ask for a better one!






**Beffie dear!we have been Friends for almost 13 years,BFF for 6 years..you are like a sister to me and you know how much i treasure you..im willing to fight with anyone incl capik for u!hahaha..ok not to that extent..too lesbo vibey~:)
well there's so much to be said to u..but i have to start 1st with a Big THANK you..
when no one believe the good in me,you were there..thanks for never judging me and caring for me.Even though i abandon you during F2 for my BF you were there..remember the after school talks on the phone?we can gayut for hours and hours..sometimes till ur dad balik and then tiba2 u'll get akward on the phone?haha:)i miss all those good 'OL times..we were so young and innocent..i remember how u always had so much boy trouble..and how when i was Fat in F1,you were always being so nice lying to me that maybe my crush would like me back just to make me smile!:)
I remember Pn.Sharmala always said that we two were like siamese twins cause we cant be apart.though the last few years in high school,our friendhip suffred alil but im glad that we got so close when we both started college..

i love you and i know u love me..:p..thanks for always being there!you are the closest anyone has ever gotten with me..sometimes i think even Kong's jealous of you..haha..





**ALL of my Good Friends!i miss you people so much.Thanks for all the times that you had to put up with all of my nonesense.
Ju,thanks for always being there when i and ker organise something.You have beeen truly a good friend to me..:)Though we barely talk now but our friendship has always been more done than said!i <3 u..

TO the rest of you,although time and location have split us all up..im glad i had my fair chance to have been close with each one of you!I have never regretted knowing each one of you because of you guys i am who i am today!thanks so much!:)
WANtheng,wei lynn and Jia li,i miss you 3 always being the trio,during PRS,we gotten to know each other very well..3 of u are crazy people and really fun to be with!:)
Caroline and June,thanks so much for being there..especially during F4 for being close to me..the Girl dramas and school trouble that we all had to go through together..you guys have always been like an elder sis to me although u guys are younger..wtf..haha..





with loads of love,
karlisyle lum

0 comments: