Friday, September 26, 2008

tagged by my dearest BEFFIE!

Tag.

1. Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things / habits / little known facts about yourself.

2. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 15 weird things / habits / little known facts as well as state this rule clearly.

3. At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tag and list their names.

4. No tags back!

so let's get started with this 15 things that i can't help myself with:
1.i love nibbling my fingernails when i have nothing to do with my hands

2.i love playing with my hair whilst finding split ends and frizzy strands.

3.i stare in the mirror everyday just to tell myself i am PRETTY.(WAKAKA)

4.i have the habit of picturing the future when i am stoning.

5.sometimes when someone is emo-ing to me,i'll just nod my head without listening(i am a super bad listener!)

6.i get really really super scary and rude when i am ask to wait for more than 20 minutes!

7.i like thinking what negative things will happen to me.

8.i sometimes picture how sweet can min and people be to me if i ever have leukimia or cancer.(but it's not that i want it to happen k?)

9.i sometimes wish that i could have more guy fans!(wakaka)ya..maybe growing up with beffie made me wonder how it feels to be in her shoes!

10.i love listening to acoustic songs and picture that i am performing that song on stage for some grand event!(who knows maybe i will for my prom!:p)

11.i like to wonder the ifs in life..eg if i was still single or stuff like that!

12.when i am in a place full of foreign faces,i feel so out that sometimes i pretend that i have something to do with my handphone!-i know i am lame!

13.i am super manja around some guys because i get to get em to help me!when i am too lazy to do my own chores!

14.when i am talking,i am always over expressive and sometimes i over-exaggerate too!(kena kantoi a few times d!)

15.last but not least,i have this obsession of keeping useless stuff because i have grew feelings to those belongings of mine!


AND I TAG :
-my dear twin sis
-Ju vIn!
-emily
-Darwin choy!(though we are not freinds!this so random!
-jie yin!(old tadika mate!)
-hui fern!
-ho eva!
-may jean!
-matilda
-ikram!

until then
enjoy reading my exposed habits!
with love,
toodles!
karlisyle lum

0 comments: